The International Transparency Center’s Program is based upon a “Core” Curriculum with subsequent speciality Courses.
supporting the death penalty essays https://shedbuildermag.com/research/1000-word-essay-on-military-accountability-and-responsibility/28/ source site https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=students-for-change-essay kamagra fast lovegra https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/250-word-essay-scholarships-for-juniors/27/ affirmative action in education essay introduction https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/kamagra-jelly-cheap/34/ watch go site buy a essay for cheap lang en https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/diflucan-over-counter/63/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=none-of-this-is-fair-by-richard-rodriguez-essay Rhine inc pharmacy in india abbreviations essay corrections generic viagra joke here 75 lik dede viagra online https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/german-history-society-essay-prize/23/ source url https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-about-importance-of-education-in-tamil/30/ math help for kids https://homemods.org/usc/song-of-solomon-essay/46/ can i take two cialis https://abt.edu/bestsellers/abilify-best-for-qtc-prolongation/22/ macbeth essay questions teacher adversity essay appraisal method class action seroquel pay out sea wolf essay cialis 28 compresse da 5 mg prezzo restaurant aligarh movement essay topics advertising as a tool of modern marketing essay The Core Curriculum
The Core Curriculum includes:
- Evaluating and improving the home nation’s legal and regulatory framework to encourage international investment, including analysis of home nation impediments to international investment (2 days)
- Promoting international investment through adoption of international standards for transparency, fairness and accountability (1 day)
- Developing ministry and agency operating policies and procedures based upon business process engineering and transparency standards (2 days)
- Business process engineering applied to ministry and agency operations – including detailed process maps with effective oversight controls and process engineering tools and a laptop computer which the Associate takes home (3 days)
- Conducting capability assessments for capacity building and design of education and training programs (1 day)
- Information technologies for ministry and agency operations (1/2 day)
- Creating effective outreach to local communities (1/2 day)
The Core Curriculum includes ten days of classroom and laboratory work at the International Transparency Center.
Regulatory or Oversight Agencies Curriculum
The Regulatory or Oversight Agencies Curriculum must follow the Core Curriculum and includes:
- Designing the regulatory and oversight organization (1/2day)
- Designing governance and business practices including business process engineering laboratory (1-1/2 day)
- Providing regulatory or oversight operations and technical services (1 day)
- Contract development, negotiation and award (2 days)
Contract management (2 days)
- Audit and inspection (1 day)
The Regulatory or Oversight Agencies Curriculum includes eight days of classroom and laboratory work at the International Transparency Center.
Petroleum and Minerals Resource Management Curriculum
The Petroleum and Minerals Resource Management Curriculum must follow the Core Curriculum and includes:
Evaluating and improving the home nation’s petroleum and minerals legal and regulatory framework to encourage international investment, including analysis of home nation impediments to international investment (1 day)
- Designing and promoting international investment through targeted promotion activities and international conferences (1 day)
- Developing ministry petroleum and minerals policies and procedures based upon business process engineering and international standards (1 day)
- Business process engineering applied to ministry petroleum and minerals operations – including detailed process maps with effective oversight controls and process engineering tools and a laptop computer which the Associate takes home (3 days)
- Public tendering of resources including tender planning and promotion, preparing tender documents, managing the tender process, bid evaluation and negotiating and award of contracts (3-1/2 days)
- Creating effective outreach to local communities at resource sites (1/2 day)
The Petroleum and Minerals Resource Management Curriculum includes 10 days of classroom and laboratory work at the International Transparency Center.
Curriculum activities include classroom and laboratory activities, and social interaction with Associates often from other nations. Importantly, the laboratory work is based upon each individual Associate’s home ministry’s or agency’s needs and is matched to the home nations laws and regulations. All instructions are in the English language. Upon completion of the comprehensive courses Associates have a working knowledge and capabilities to contribute to the future development of the home ministry or government agency. Associates take home a complete set of document templates and computer-based tools along with a laptop computer.